£25k – £30k per annum
Bonus per annum
Town Quay, Southampton, Hampshire
Full Time, Permanent
circle.cloud is the future in telecommunications, offering unique tailored packages to businesses across the UK and Ireland. We provide the most cutting-edge technology in the Telecoms Industry, ensuring we can deliver the best product and service to our customers.
Due to significant growth and investment in talent, this exciting Telecommunications business has a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Assistant.
The role will support the day-to-day operations of the finance function, which will include the financial operations of three corporate entities.
Apart from the inherent financial aspects, it is clearly expected that this role has a high element of involvement in the operation of the business. Responsiveness to all stakeholders, clarity in communication and adherence to deadlines are of key importance.
The role would suit an experienced Finance Assistant with aspirations to move into a Finance Manager/Controller role in the future.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Financial Accounting (P&L, Balance Sheet)
- Payroll and VAT
- FSCP (Financial Statement Closing Process)
- Performance Analysis, KPI measurement
- Banking and creditor payments
- Credit Control
- All accounts payable functions, including invoice and bill input, supplier reconciliations, weekly payment runs, and remittance advice
- Managing staff expenses
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Monthly financial accounting tasks for monthly close, including analysis of financials and journal posting
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns
- Preparing monthly payroll
- Support the credit controller with cash collection activities
- Support the Finance Team with ad-hoc projects and continuous process improvement.
- Part- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or AAT qualified
- Extensive systems skills and experience, specifically with Xero
- Telecommunications industry experience
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage a diverse list of tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to persuade and influence
- Committed, enthusiastic and able to use initiative to drive the business forward
- Bonuses, recognition and rewards, including incentives for performance
- Training and development
- Flexible hours/ location available
- Generous annual leave package, including your birthday off every year
- Company-wide events
- Free food and drink
- Mental health wellness programme
- Techscheme and Cycle to Work Scheme
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year