We are circle.cloud, a technology company that offers tailored business communications packages to the UK SME market. We operate our own platform and network, and provide the most cutting-edge technology available, always striving to deliver the best product and service to our customers. We are looking for a Network Systems Administrator to help manage and scale our core infrastructure and systems.
As our Network Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for managing our VoIP platform, as well as our physical infrastructure and core network.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have experience and knowledge of:
- Physical infrastructure deployment and maintenance
- BGP and related protocols
- SIP and related protocols
- Proxmox virtual infrastructure
- Docker containerisation
- We would prefer a candidate with a CCNA certification
We offer a highly competitive salary depending on experience, with the potential for salary progression. We provide a range of benefits to support our employees, including:
- Bonuses, recognition, and prizes for hard work, including incentives for hitting KPIs
- Generous annual leave package, including your birthday off every year
- Career progression opportunities within the company
- Company-wide events, payday socials, and trips
- Monday to Friday working schedule with no weekends required
- Dress down every Friday
- Refer a friend scheme
- Techscheme and Cycle to Work Scheme
- Training and Incentive Budget per employee
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology, in a dynamic and rewarding environment, apply now to become our Network Systems Administrator.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £45,000.00 per year