Salary: £23,000 – £25,000
Working Hours: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm (Full-Time)
Location: In Office, SO14 2AQ
circle.cloud is the future in telecommunications, offering unique tailored packages to businesses across the UK and Ireland. We provide the most cutting-edge technology in the Telecoms Industry, ensuring we can deliver the best product and service to our customers.
At circle.cloud, we truly believe that we are able to offer an exceptional product and an extremely high level of service to our customers and to support our growth, we have a requirement for Operations who will operate as administrative support to our onboarding, and technical teams.
- Onboarding and Technical Support: Efficiently scheduling installations, provisioning of services, managing incoming technical support calls, and performing departmental administrative tasks to ensure smooth operations.
- Project Support: Update and maintain Project Trackers, actively participate in project calls and meetings, liaise with customers and suppliers for project-related communication, and offer ad hoc support to the onboarding team, all with a primary focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Adherence to Company Procedures: Adhere to company policies and follow established processes for CRM systems, platforms, supplier escalations, and customer complaints to ensure compliance and efficiency.
- Collaboration and Personal Development: Collaborate within the team, promote teamwork and knowledge sharing, proactively identify areas for improvement in personal development, and communicate needs for continuous growth and enhanced job performance.
- Telecommunications experience is ideal but not required
- Experience within administration and customer service
- Passionate about the customer experience, and providing the best service possible
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Affinity for technology and innovation
- Bonuses, recognition, and prizes for hard work, including incentives for hitting KPIs
- Generous annual leave package, including your birthday off every year
- Career progression opportunities within the company
- Company-wide events
- Dress down every Friday
- Refer a friend scheme
- Techscheme and Cycle to Work Scheme
- Training and Incentive Budget per employee
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for innovation and technology, we encourage you to apply for our Operations Coordinator Role. Join our team and help us provide the most cutting-edge technology and service to our customers!
Click above to apply!