We are circle.cloud, a technology company that offers tailored business communications packages to the UK SME market. We operate our own platform and network, and provide the most cutting-edge technology available, always striving to deliver the best product and service to our customers.
We are looking for an Administrator with excellent attention to detail to ensure the Sales Team delivers high-quality results. The role involves the following responsibilities:
- Conduct call quality checks to ensure that our sales team is delivering high-quality appointments to the Field-based Sales team.
- Check the viability of appointments based on the broadband available in the area.
- Update the sales diary and CRM system to ensure it is accurate and up to date.
- Assist with general admin tasks to help the department run smoothly.
- Work closely with the Sales Operations Manager to provide feedback on bookings and areas of improvement in the quality of our team.
What you’ll need:
- Attention to detail is vital for the role, as well as a keen listening ear.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in administration or a similar role is ideal.
- Previous experience in telecommunications would be a huge advantage.
What you’ll get:
- Generous annual leave package, plus your birthday off every year
- Bonuses, recognition and prizes for hard work, and employee of the month/year awards including different incentives for hitting KPIs
- Company-wide events
- Monday to Friday – no weekends!
- Refer a friend scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Training and Incentive Budget per employee
Click above now to apply!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 per year